Okay, so full disclosure: unlike all the other all-star picks which have been tried and tested by yours truly, I have not actually used today’s feature. There, so now I said it and there are no secrets between us. However, when I discovered it online, I was so convinced of its Live Simply All-Star-edness, that I just had to share it with all of you.
Alright, melons, here it is, the 360 Electrical Powercurve Mobile Surge Protector:
Now I know you’re thinking, “Well Annie, that looks like a surge protector like any other.” To which I would respond “Oh ho, but this is a surge protector like no other!” Allow me to break this surge-tastic little devil down for you.
1. Let’s talk about the two AC outlets which rotate 360°. Hello answer to all those clunky plugs that usually obstruct an additional three outlets other than the one they’re actually plugged into! Simply swivel the outlets to masterfully situate two giant clunkers with ease. Boom. Onward.
2. Let’s go ahead and address the two glorious USB sockets. Hi there charged iPhone/ iPad/ iPod/ Smartphones/ E-readers! Wam, bam. Want more, you say?
3. Warm yourself to the sexy glow of the two lights on this gizmo- one to tell you if your device is grounded, and another that ensures you that your surge protector is, in fact, protecting.
But we’re not done yet. Oh, no.
4. Let’s discuss the fact that this bad boy is also a mobile pro. Its fold and travel plug makes it a travel pro. Fold in plug, stow, and go. Hi-yah!
5. We’d have to also touch on the fact that the design is a perfectly suitable dock for your iPhone as it charges. Lay that baby right on top. Yup. You can.
– 918 Joules of advanced surge protection
– $100,000 connected equipment warranty
And all for just around $20.00? I mean, come on. I’m sold.
Use it at home to plug in your hair dryer, your curling iron and your iPhone all at once, and then smile at your own cunning genius in deciding to buy such a multi-tasking knockout. Or use it at the airport to charge your computer, your phone, and your everything else all at once, and to make everyone else around incredibly jealous of your juiced-up status.
The perfect answer to our entirely over-electronicized lives? Yes it is!
Yeah, that’s right, I said electronicized. Whachyu gonna bout it?